Yes! You certainly can.
One thing to keep in mind is that due to the handmade nature of the Indie stock, there are variances throughout the sheets, & one side may be perfect, whereas the other side may have some marks or blemishes on it.
Of course when we are printing single sided, we will go through the packs individually to make sure we're printing on the cleanest side - though when printing double sided obviously this makes it harder to avoid.
Here's how to order your DOUBLE SIDED Indie Prints:
- Log into the Peterkin website (if you have a login)
- Go to Paper & Card > Handmade Paper > Indie Handmade
- Locate and click on the stock you wish to order
- Add packs of 25 to your cart (as many as you will need for the job - if you order 3 packs of 25 (75) but only need 70 printed, we will supply 5 sheets unprinted)
- The website returns you to the product page where you just ordered your paper
- Click on PRINT INDIE HANDMADE STOCK
- If you want these printed double sided, you will need to enter DOUBLE the quantity of finished prints you need (this is to allow for pricing of the print on each side)
- Leave us a note in the Comments section to let us know that you’re after DOUBLE SIDED printing
- Make your printing choices, adding them to the cart
- Select VIEW CART to see the final amount