Making envelopes and printing on envelopes are two of the things we are exceptionally good at.
With over 600 envelope variations available 'off-the'shelf' we have one of the most enviable ranges anywhere in the world. Manufactured right here on our premises in Perth, Western Australia using our vintage envelope machines, our range is curated from papers we directly import from some of the most prestigious paper mills from around the world.
We adore luxury envelopes and believe in adorning them with gorgeous fonts and beautiful designs. Please don’t underestimate your presentation and allow your beautiful invite to be let down by the envelope it’s sent in - reflect the beauty inside with individual recipient names & addresses!
ENVELOPE ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS
1. We only accept PDF files. However, if you're after a gazillion printed envelopes, it might be different. For a gazillion (or anything over 500) please get in contact with us so we can give you the best price and easiest method possible for the quantity.
2. In whatever program you prefer, set your page size to the size of the envelope you're ordering i.e. 130x190mm
3. We need a 10mm (1cm) 'no go zone' all around the envelope - we are unable to print off the edge (bleed). You can download envelope printing templates here to give you more of a guide – however when you save your final artwork, please be sure that this template is not visible, otherwise it will be printed (don’t worry though – we will let you know before we go ahead & print it!)
4. If you have multiple names and addresses, set them up as one per page. i.e. if you have 50 names and addresses, your PDF should be 50 pages long.
5. If you have trouble setting up your file, please research the help file of the particular program you're using.
6. We are not responsible for quality issues due to poor quality artwork, however if we think your artwork just isn't up to scratch, we'll contact you so you can have the opportunity to re-submit it.
We can also print on the back flaps for you – think about the edges of the flaps though, we still need to print 10mm away from the edges, so keep this in mind when you’re designing.
For more information see our Envelope Printing Design Guidelines & FAQs.
You can download envelope printing templates here.
Not confident in setting up your envelope printing on your own?
No worries! We have a range of pre-designed envelope templates you can choose from here.
Just download the spreadsheet & populate it with your guest’s names & addresses, choose a design from our range, select whether you want them printed in coloured, black or white ink - & we’ll do the rest for you…
We can even print a return address on the back flaps for you as well - Too easy!